HOw does the on-line design service work?
We’ll send you our Design Questionnaire which asks you some questions about your room, how you and your child would love it to look, any practical considerations and your budget. We’ll guide you through taking a few photos of the room and any furniture you would like to keep and how do do some simple wall and floor measurements.
Once we have your Design Questionnaire emailed back, we’ll telephone you to commence the project and go through the details, discuss initial thoughts and ideas and establish that we thoroughly understand your brief.Now, the magic begins!
- We’ll design your bespoke Room Plan including wall elevations, tailoring it perfectly to fit the ideals and needs you have for your dream room. We show you where to place every item so you know exactly what to do, step by step. We’ll deliver a stunning design guaranteed to delight and inspire you and your child.
- Our Design Boards will show the finished room and include all the design details needed to bring the room plan to life. We include the paint selection, wallpapers, floor coverings, fabrics, furniture, lighting, soft furnishings and all accessories.
- We also include actual paint and wallpaper samples and fabric swatches so you can see how they look in your room.
- Our Shopping List sets out every individual item recommended to complete the scheme, with detailed descriptions, dimensions, prices and direct links to purchase online... saving you valuable time to spend relaxing and getting on with life rather than trudging around busy stores.
- All designs will be emailed to you within three weeks so you can start when you are ready!
- Once you’ve had time to go through all of the design files that we have provided, we will call you to ensure that you have all you need to get started and create your own designer room!