Little Nest Lambskin
Studies have shown that babies settle, sleep and feed better when using lambskins, which ultimately promotes healthy development and growth. And they are super easy to clean and look after too; most minor spills can be sponge cleaned or washed a 30 degrees whilst airing and brushing regularly keeps them soft and fluffy.
• baby remains cool in summer and snug in winter
• suitable for use all year round
• kind to baby's skin
• absorbs moisture and releases back into the air
• hygienic and clean (minor spills can be sponged clean)
• anti-bacterial; wool is naturally dirt repellent
Co-ordinates beautifully with our Little Nest Swinging Cradle.
This item will normally be dispatched within 10 working days